MHL Leadership Q&A Events
Master of Healthcare Leadership Q&A Event Series
Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies hosts interactive virtual events with the Director of Academic Programs. Each event will include an interview and a live Q&A with attendees.
Gain access to valuable face time with the Director of Academic Programs in a small group setting while learning answers to commonly asked questions including research opportunities, faculty support, value of the degree, career opportunities, and much more.
Topics will include:
- What sets the MHL at CGI apart from other programs?
- Why pursue a MHL degree over other healthcare management and public health programs?
- What can you do with a MHL degree?
- Faculty support and research opportunities
- Capstone Project expectations
- How the MHL program impacts careers and goals
- Advice for MHL program applicants
A Q&A session with the audience will be offered at the end of the live event.
Registration is required to attend. There is no fee to register. Please register below.
A recording of the interview will be shared with all registered attendees. If you're unable to attend during the scheduled time, you will be able to access the recording by registering for the information session.