Webinars Schedule and Registration
Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies (CGI) is dedicated to offering high-quality, accessible, professional development and continuing education on integrated behavioral healthcare topics.
In 2019, CGI is pleased to offer a series of informative on-demand webinars facilitated by experts, innovators, and disruptors making an impact in the integrated care and behavioral health arenas at no cost to registered guests.
- New Horizons in the Use of Medical Cannabis for Pain Medicine and Behavioral Health $0.00
- Hidden Stresses and Chronic Symptoms $0.00
- Advancing Health Equity: Understanding and Addressing Health Disparities of Vulnerable U.S. Populations $0.00
- The Link Between Inflammation and Mental Illness $0.00
- Best Practices in Prescribing Psychiatric Medications and Why Not to Prescribe for Grief and Bereavement $0.00
Registration is required to receive access to a webinar. Note, webinar release date information is unique to each webinar. Registration prior to a webinar's release date is welcome.
On a webinar's release date, all attendees will be sent a direct link to access the webinar.
Registration Cancellations and Refunds
All registration purchases are final. No refunds will be issued for Webinar purchases.
Continuing Education certificates are available by request only to registered guests. Each webinar yields 1 hour of continuing education.
To receive access to your continuing education certificate, email firstname.lastname@example.org after you have viewed the webinar. Certificates will be provided in a digital format and will take up to 5 business days to process.
The National Alliance of Professional Psychology Providers (NAPPP) is a co-sponsor of these webinars. The National Alliance of Professional Psychology Providers is an approved sponsor of continuing education by the American Psychological Association. The National Alliance of Professional Psychology Providers maintains responsibility for the program and it’s contents.
Please contact email@example.com.