Online Information Sessions
Graduate Level Certificate Programs
Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies hosts live virtual information sessions providing an overview of our non-degree certificate programs. Programs featured in each information session include:
- Integrated Behavioral Health - Adult Speciality Certificate
- Integrated Behavioral Health - Gerontology Speciality Certificate
- Integrated Behavioral Health - Leadership Speciality Certificate
- Integrated Behavioral Health - Military Families and Veterans Speciality Certificate
- Integrated Behavioral Health - Women's Health Speciality Certificate
- Trauma Informed Care Certificate
Topics will include the program outcomes, career opportunities, online learning expectations, faculty, time to complete, tuition, and the admissions process.
A Q&A session will be offered during the last 10 minutes of this presentation.
Upcoming Information Sessions
- March 24, 2021, 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT
- April 21, 2021, 5 p.m. EDT/2 p.m. PDT
- May 25, 2021, 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT
Registration is required to attend. There is no fee to register. Please register below.
A recording of the info session will be shared with all registered attendees. If you're unable to attend during the scheduled time, you will be able to access the information session recording by registering for the information session.