Non-Degree Seeking Admissions Requirements
Non-Degree Students Admissions Process
Non-Degree Seeking Admissions Requirements – Integrated Behavioral Healthcare Certificate
CGI welcomes students who wish to pursue coursework to advance their personal and professional knowledge. To be considered for admission, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Master’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (B average) or better in the field of Behavioral Health or similar (Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy). See Exception for Admissions policy.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in the Behavioral Health Field.
- Technological equipment and basic computer skills to be successful in our online program. To view up-to-date requirements, visit: https://cgi.edu/technology/
Non-degree students are limited to completing twenty-four (24) credit hours as non-degree status.
If a non-degree student later applies for admission to the degree program, the student is required to formally apply to the degree program and submit all required documentation; the Application Fee will be waived. The student is evaluated as a new applicant and must meet tuition and graduation requirements in addition to policies in effect at the time of application to the degree program. Admission into the degree program is not assured.
Non-Degree Students Admissions Process – Integrated Behavioral Healthcare Certificate
To be considered for admission, applicants must submit the following information and documentation:
- Completed online admissions application form, including the following documentation:
- Copy of a government-issued ID
- Resume or CV
- Unofficial transcripts reflecting the highest degree earned
- Official transcripts reflecting the highest degree earned
- Application Fee ($50)*
* Waived for students eligible for Military Tuition. Documentation of military status is required during the application process.
Completed applications are reviewed to determine the applicant’s eligibility for admission. Upon completion of the application review, an admissions decision will be rendered by the admissions team, and the applicant will be accepted or declined admission into CGI to pursue non-degree coursework. Notification of the admissions decision will be sent to the applicant post-application review.
Within ten (10) calendar days of a student’s accepted admission to the Doctor of Behavioral Health Program or non-degree program, the admitted applicant receives an enrollment packet via DocuSign that includes a Program Enrollment Agreement, Catalog, and Program Fee Payment information. Once the student signs the Program Enrollment Agreement they are required to submit payment for their one-time Program Fee of $150. Once that is all completed the student will be enrolled in CGI’s New Student Orientation (NSO). The first-term tuition will be billed to the student’s account after the student finishes New Student Orientation and is registered in their courses. Every time after the initial term, students will be billed for tuition following the close of course registration.