DBH Alumni Q&A Events
Doctor of Behavioral Health Alumni Q&A Event Series
Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies hosts interactive virtual events with DBH alumni. Each event will include an interview with a Cummings Graduate Institute DBH program alumni and a live Q&A with attendees.
Learn answers to commonly asked questions from a recent Doctor of Behavioral Health program alumni and hear first hand about the online doctoral program experience.
Topics will include:
- What you can do with a DBH degree?
- Why alumni chose CGI for their doctoral journey
- How does an online doctoral program experience feel as a student?
- How to balance your career, doctoral program, and personal life while enrolled at CGI
- What is the Culminating Project experience?
- How the DBH program impacted an alumni's career and goals
- Advice for DBH program applicants
A Q&A session with the audience will be offered at the end of the live event.
Registration is required to attend. There is no fee to register. Please register below.
A recording of the interview will be shared with all registered attendees. If you're unable to attend during the scheduled time, you will be able to access the recording by registering for the information session.