DBH Director Q&A Events
Doctor of Behavioral Health Program Director Q&A Event Series
Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies hosts interactive virtual events with the Director of the DBH Program, Dr. Fanike-Kiara Olugbala Young, DBH, LCSW. Each event will include an interview and a live Q&A with attendees.
Gain access to valuable face time with Dr. Young in a small group setting while learning answers to commonly asked questions including research opportunities, faculty support, value of the degree, career opportunities, and much more.
Topics will include:
- What sets the DBH at CGI apart from other programs?
- Why pursue a DBH degree over other doctoral programs?
- What can you do with a DBH degree?
- Why earn a DBH degree if you're not licensed?
- Faculty support and research opportunities
- Culminating Project expectations
- How the DBH program impacts careers and goals
- Advice for DBH program applicants
A Q&A session with the audience will be offered at the end of the live event.
Registration is required to attend. There is no fee to register. Please register below.
A recording of the interview will be shared with all registered attendees. If you're unable to attend during the scheduled time, you will be able to access the recording by registering for the information session.