Call for Presentations and Posters Now Open for the CGI 2023 Integrated Care Conference
March 15, 2023
Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies (CGI) is accepting presentation and poster proposals for the 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference, Opportunity in Crisis – Using Adverse Pandemic Experiences to Drive Healthcare Improvement, taking place October 9-11, 2023, at the Gila River Resorts – Wild Horse Pass & Conference Center in Chandler, Arizona. The extended deadline for submissions is May 10, 2023.
The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference aims to bring together and inform those with a deep desire to improve their understanding of integrating care and their ability to serve vulnerable populations. Didactic and experiential proposals for breakouts will be accepted, and poster submissions from students and emerging researchers are welcome.
The Proposal Review Committee is especially interested in proposals on the topics of:
- Population health solutions – integrated care for vulnerable populations, addressing health determinants and reducing health inequities
- Cultural values – care for providers, trauma informed care environments, community and patient education/awareness/participation
- Community collaboration & outreach – co-designed and community-led healthcare improvement efforts, community partnerships, care pathways involving caregivers, care coordination with patients as partners, and shared decision making
- Policy & legislation – Policy work aimed at improving health outcomes and care delivery
- Emerging research in integrated care – new horizons, student work, looking to the future of healthcare delivery
- Workforce capacity – educational determinants of health, training and education, retention
- Integrated systems of care – system-wide leadership & governance
- Business of integrated care delivery – quality improvement, return on investment analyses, medical loss ratio analyses, integrated payment systems and financial incentives enabling integration
- Digital solutions – EHR integration, risk stratification, telehealth solutions
To apply for consideration, complete and submit the corresponding interest form per presentation or poster proposal by the extended deadline of May 10, 2023. View the Call for Presentations for guidelines and instructions on how to apply, https://bit.ly/CGIconfprescallv2.
To learn more about the 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference, visit https://cgi.edu/conference/.
About Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies (CGI)
Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies is a nonprofit, DEAC accredited, online post-graduate institution of higher learning offering post-graduate education and training in the field of integrated behavioral healthcare. CGI is focused on meeting the healthcare industry’s need for a highly-skilled workforce to support an integrated approach to addressing patients’ needs.
For further information or to arrange interviews, contact:
Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies